The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) in Pakistan has the authority to hire civil servants and bureaucrats for the assistance of the federal government of Pakistan. It conducts competitive exams, interviews, and other selection processes to fill various government positions. These positions include jobs in various fields and departments, such as customs and excise, police, administration, foreign service, and more.
The number of available seats and positions can vary from year to year, and it depends on factors such as the government’s needs, budget, and organizational restructuring. The FPSC typically releases advertisements and notifications for job openings, along with details about the number of available seats, eligibility criteria, application process, and exam syllabus.
If you’re looking for information about current FPSC job openings, seat allocations, or any related updates, I recommend visiting the official FPSC website or checking their official announcements through newspapers, online job portals, or their social media channels.
Lecturer seats with a basic pay scale of 17
FPSC offers a lot of posts for the lecturer ship all over Pakistan that is in all provinces. It is the biggest chance for Pakistanis to preserve their future and fulfill their needs in an hour of inflation and unemployment. So stop waiting and start your journey with us!
According to the FPSC advertisement case no. F.4-167 /2023-R, number of seats in different subjects are available in the field of education.
Features of this post
The following are the features of this lecturer ship seats:
· This job has a basic scale of seventeen.
· The pay will also be according to the government scale.
· Federal government educational institutions will hire the lecturers.
· Allocation occurs all over Pakistan
· These posts are only for females.
· the Total number of seas is one hundred and one but divided into different provinces.
· The job is permanent.
· Lecturers of these subjects are required:
A following number of quotas are available for the posts of lecturer in various subjects:
· Eight seats are available totally on merit base
· Fifty seats are available for the candidates having Punjab domicile out of which forty-eight are on open merit and 2 seats are present for non-muslims or minor quota
· Twelve seats are available for the Sindh (rural) holding domicile candidates: out of which eleven are on open merit and 1 seat is on minor quota
· Eight seats will be awarded to the candidates having Sindh (urban) domiciles. All are on open merit quota
· Twelve seats are reserved for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa candidates having KPK domicile. Eleven are on open merit while one seat is for minorities.
· However other provinces categorized in minor quota have a minimum number of seats, Ex-FATA candidates have three, Baluchistan six and AJK has two seats
The following are the essentials required for this post:
· All the candidates applying for this post must have a minimum degree of masters in the relevant subject of Grade C
· There is no need for experience
· No need of a B.Ed degree
· No age limit is preferred
· However only females are eligible for this post
· Candidates applying from respective province must have domicile
The method to get registered in FPSC given post is very simple and easy. Follow these guidelines and try your luck:
· Go to the official website of FPSC to apply for the given post
· Read all the rules carefully first
· Then fill out your online application through the online portal
· During applying, you are directed to pay a challan
· Without this challenge. Your application will not proceed further
· Upload your paid challan and further proceed with the steps
· Fill your application carefully and completely
An incomplete application will deny your registration
· Challan is different for different basic pay scales, however, for seventeen scales challan of 300 will require
· First generate your challan, pay it
· Upload the credentials and then go to the next step
· As you complete your registration, print out the application form
· Due date for registration is 21 August 2023
· After this date, you will go for the test and interview
· The test center is according to your selected city
· To appear in the interview, you must pass the written test
· If you are applying in more than one given subject, you will have to pay a separate challan for each subject
· All the process is through an online system except paying challan
For more information, review the official advertisement on the FPSC website